Fall Teaching Schedule,Suzuki Group Rosters, Schedule, etc. 2013-14

All lessons begin Wednesday, Sept. 4.

Fall 2013 Teaching Schedule

Suzuki Group Rosters

Suzuki Group Schedule*

*Please note that there are two changes to the Suzuki schedule. There is parent education from 10-11 on Saturday 9/7 following the mandatory SA parent meeting. It is not on the schedule, but I hope you will attend. Also, Dvorak Cello Group WILL meet at noon on that Saturday. We need to prepare for our concert on October 6!

*Please also note that we will be performing on Newark Symphony’s Young People’s Concert. This will take place on Sunday, October 6 at the Independence School. The concert is at 3pm, but please plan to be available earlier for a rehearsal at the venue.
http://www.newarksymphony.org/family_series.asp

Additionally, there is a studio meeting for all Wilmington and Pike Creek students at 1pm on Saturday, 9/7. If you don’t attend this meeting, I will need to go over some things with you during your child’s lesson time instead, and I would really rather not take lesson time for these issues. Important information about contacting me, make-up lesson policies, etc. will be reviewed during this time and you will be given an opportunity to ask questions.

For Dover students, I would like to have this meeting at 8:30pm on Monday, Sept. 9 at the church. Please see comments in the paragraph above.