Franklin Institute Play-In Information

Here is the long-awaited information on the Play-In! It will be Sunday, April 29 at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. Violins will start at 1:15 and Cellos at 3:30. Registration will begin at noon in the Ben Franklin Hall. They raised the registration fee to $6 per student this year. I will start collecting fees immediately so I can get us registered. I send one large check. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. Each student and one parent per child will get free admission to the museum. Anyone may listen to the play-in for free. Also, I need 2 parent volunteers to help with logistics (this was requested by the organizers.) Please comment on this post if you are willing to volunteer or if you are interested in carpooling. If you would like to see the letter from the organizers, click here: Franklin Institute letter

Violin repertoire may be found in an earlier post on this blog, or click the category “recital repertoire”, or read the letter.

I hope you all can make it. This is a very fun event!

2 thoughts on “Franklin Institute Play-In Information

1. Jennifer,
    The Play In at the Frankilin Institute looks like fun. Our family is really looking forward to it.

Monica

2. I would be happy to volunteer for cello students anytime after 2:30, we are planning to go to the King Tut exhibition prior to the play-in.

Christine Lim