Important Announcements

Achievement Week is coming soon! It will be Monday 4/30, Tuesday 5/1, Wednesday 5/2, Thursday 5/3, Friday 5/4, and Saturday 5/5. Your appointment to play for the faculty will be on your regular lesson day near your regular time. There are no regular lessons that week.
If you are participating in Suzuki Graduation, it occurs during Achievement Week. If you aren’t, we will decide at your lesson this week what you will play.
I will be attending the Suzuki Association Conference May 23-28. There will be no lessons this week, except I plan to teach Cole and Diana at their regular lesson times.
My Studio recital is 7pm on Tuesday, May 22 at the Wilmington Branch. I will videotape everyone’s performance and give you comments. This will serve as your lesson for the week of May 21. I will not be making up these lessons, even if you are unable to attend the recital. I’ve requested that the accompanist be available on a Saturday afternoon and for an hour before the recital to rehearse with you. As soon as I have the dates worked out with the pianist, I will let you know.